What the role is:
A fixed term contract role to cover a period of Maternity leave. You will be the key point of contact for salaried recruitment responsible for managing the end to end recruitment process with line managers. Liaising with both candidates and managers to ensure a smooth recruitment process, completing required administrative duties and providing interviewing support as defined.
What you’ll be doing will include:
- Defining and maintaining the end to end salaried recruitment process
- Supporting at all stages of the recruitment process as required
- Collation and completion of recruitment documentation from advert to offer
- Managing the strategy behind the most cost effective hires
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the recruitment process improving upon this as and when necessary
- Preparing, analysing and interpreting recruitment data, in order to make informed recommendations and guide decision making
- Producing weekly recruitment statistics to be reviewed by the GM – OD and HR Director, for circulation to the Senior Leadership Team
- Developing the business resourcing and recruitment skills, through the use of direct sourcing of candidate’s e.g. head-hunting/use of LinkedIn.
- Conducting of interviews alongside department managers
- Creating a pool of strong internal interviewers, through the training of internal managers in regards to recruitment processes (specifically interviews), to enable them to identify strong candidates
- Working alongside the Training Manager to contribute to the development of the training plan
- Driving the employer brand, promoting the company’s vision and values to attract high calibre talent
What you’ll have will include:
- Ideally CIPD qualified, or educated to degree level
- Experience of recruitment and it’s life-cycle (screening, interviewing, on-boarding, reviewing)
- Previous experience of in-house high volume recruitment
- Strong knowledge of recruitment systems
- Ability to negotiate effectively to reduce outsourced provider costs
- Ability to prioritise workload and work autonomously
- Ability to converse comfortably with internal and external stakeholders up to a senior level
Benefits include: Bonus scheme, Free meals and on site parking, Leisure Discounts, Childcare Vouchers, Pension Scheme and Employee of the month reward scheme!